This role is based at the 5Crowd office in Toronto
5Crowd is seeking a passionate and motivated Client Manager to be an integral member of a growing team on a mission to build a massive company at the intersection of three trends: the diversification of the marketing landscape, brands’ growing need for content creation, and the freelancer revolution. The Client Manager position at 5Crowd manages the day to day client management and project work for their assigned client.
The Client Manager role will show success by being aattentive to client needs, by providing efficient approaches to project work, delivering on timeline and budget, and building a relationship that establishes 5Crowd as an extension of the client’s team. This role is a developmental role, with the long-term goal of becoming a Senior Client Lead.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, based on writing strong briefs and managing projects through to invoice delivery
- Support Sr. Client Lead with client training, capabilities and presentations as requested
- Listen to the needs of the client and share them with the 5Crowd team.
- Connect and foster in-depth and productive relationships at all levels with your client and 5Crowd.
- Communicate clearly with strong briefs, client proposals + presentations.
- Educate through training activities, capabilities presentation and client discussion, to ensure that you client is aware of all 5Crowd has to offer.
- High sense of urgency and ready to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- You’re always one step ahead, making sure everything is accounted for.
- The ability to see the big picture, while aggressively managing every last detail and driving results.
- A clear communicator who actively listens and can interpret key information in a meaningful way, ensuring our clients are happy with the outcome of any project.
- Innate ability to build remote relationships with freelancers, and to deliver on-brief with #confidence and #pride.
- The ability to organize yourself and others in a deadline-driven environment where priorities often shift. Solves problems and quickly pivots with a solution.
- Impeccable attention to detail, ensuring 100% accuracy and confidence in all assets and high caliber agency deliverables in advance of client receipt.
- Takes ownership of deadlines, and proactively communicate priorities to the Sr. Client Lead and freelancers.
- Between 1-3 years experience in marketing communications agency position
- Post Secondary Education in Business/Marketing/Advertising
- Must be technology savvy
- Technical skills (such as speaking multiple languages, basic design or video editing abilities) are an asset.
- client is aware of all 5Crowd has to offer
The Ideal Candidate Will Be
- A Chameleon: Able to adjust to client personalities and asks, and quickly develop trust with clients in yourself and the 5Crowd team to deliver
- Focused: You don’t miss the little details, but you also never lose site of the bigger picture.
- A Team Player: We’re a small team, with big goals – everyone is aligned to delivering the best work possible + doing whatever it takes. We don’t believe in a “that’s not my job” mentality.
- Organized: You can handle 35 balls in the air, without dropping any as a result of your organizational skills.
- Flexible: If things don’t go the way they were planned, you have a plan B, C and D – both with internal teams + clients.
How To Apply
As a small, tight-knit, start-up family, we are looking for someone who will be fun to put in the long hours with, someone who will enjoy nerding out with us at our team “hackathon” retreats and someone who has a bias for action and just getting it done.
Our goal is for you to get to know us, just as much as we’re getting to know you throughout the interview process. To start things off, fill out the form below!
To start things off, fill out the form below!