This role is based at the 5Crowd office in Toronto
5Crowd is seeking a passionate and motivated Sr. Client Lead to be an integral member of a growing team on a mission to build a massive company at the intersection of three trends: the diversification of the marketing landscape, brands’ growing need for content creation, and the freelancer revolution.
The Sr. Client Lead position at 5Crowd is responsible for developing account growth strategies (quarterly + annual); identifying and consulting on opportunities to drive efficiencies for complex projects; and building/presenting thought-leadership and capabilities presentations for his/her clients. Additionally, the Sr. Client Lead manages day-to- day relationships and project work for their assigned portfolio of clients. A Sr. Client Lead shows success by growing his/her accounts through a combination of proactive tactics (Lunch and Learns, Opportunity POVs, etc.) and the ongoing delivery (and socialization) of impeccable work.
Client Management & Business Development
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, training them on our processes, and building trust quickly.
- Communicate clearly with clients to establish their priorities. Become intimately acquainted with your clients’ industry landscape, business objectives, challenges and working styles, ensuring you’re able to provide the most relevant executional strategy and recommendations.
- Formulate projections for estimated monthly client revenue, and develop specific strategies for fostering demand and exceeding your project work goals.
- Educate your clients through training activities, capabilities presentations and client discussion, ensuring they are aware of all 5Crowd has to offer.
- Proactively book sessions with clients to highlight opportunities (tactics, channels, themes, etc.) you identify as key trends in the market / among competitors.
- Socialize case studies of successful project work back throughout your clients’ organizations.
- Oversee the Client Manager role during onboarding and training.
- Maintain visibility to the Client Manager’s day-to- day project and client management, ensuring accuracy, quality and client satisfaction.
- Provide the Client Manager with coaching pertaining to business development strategies, consulting on opportunities to drive efficiencies, as well as providing thought leadership and capabilities presentations to clients.
- Demonstrate a high sense of urgency & willingness to do whatever it takes to get a job done.
- Interpret complex project briefs and develop tools to manage the associated deliverables and requirements.
- Conduct “efficiency audits” on complex project to identify strategic and logistic levers 5Crowd can pull to manage cost drivers. Harness opportunities to deliver more / higher- value deliverables than requested by the client, within budget
- Organize yourself and others in a deadline-driven environment where priorities often shift. Solve problems and quickly pivot with a solution.
- Display impeccable attention to detail, ensuring 100% accuracy and quality of all deliverables, prior to client receipt.
- Between 1-3 years experience in marketing communications agency position
- Post Secondary Education in Business/Marketing/Advertising
- Must be technology savvy
- Technical skills (such as speaking multiple languages, basic design or video editing abilities) are an asset.
- client is aware of all 5Crowd has to offer
The Ideal Candidate Will Be
- A Chameleon: Able to adjust to client personalities and asks, and quickly develop trust with clients in yourself and the 5Crowd team to deliver
- Focused: You don’t miss the little details, but you also never lose site of the bigger picture.
- A Team Player: We’re a small team, with big goals – everyone is aligned to delivering the best work possible + doing whatever it takes. We don’t believe in a “that’s not my job” mentality.
- Organized: You can handle 35 balls in the air, without dropping any as a result of your organizational skills.
- Flexible: If things don’t go the way they were planned, you have a plan B, C and D – both with internal teams + clients
How To Apply
As a small, tight-knit, start-up family, we are looking for someone who will be fun to put in the long hours with, someone who will enjoy nerding out with us at our team “hackathon” retreats and someone who has a bias for action and just getting it done.
Our goal is for you to get to know us, just as much as we’re getting to know you throughout the interview process.
To start things off, fill out the form below!